Night Photography & Light Painting Workshop at Anza Borrego
Night Photography & Light Painting Workshop in Borrego Springs.
In our Night Photography & Light Painting Workshop in Borrego Springs we will guide you step by step into the craft of creating unique images doing magical light painting on the Sculptures with the background of the Milky Way.
Date: November 11th, 2023
Time: First meeting will be at 4pm to go through the steps 1 and 2. After a short break, the second meeting will be at 8pm for steps 3 and 4.
The workshop will be divided into 5 steps as described:
-Step #1 Introduction: Starting at 4 pm (Brief introduction into the basics go Milky Way Photography we will talk about Gear, Planning, Dark Sky Locations, Milky Way Calendars, Weather & Camera Settings)
-Step #2 Daytime Planning: (We will do a daytime exploration around the different locations, using Astronomy apps to preplan our spots for the best Composition.)
-Step #3 Shooting: Starting at 8 pm (We will capture the Milky Way shooting number of long exposure pictures. Explaining how to focus on the stars, exposure settings and composition.)
-Step #4 Light Painting: (We will shot numerous pictures applying the magic of light painting on the foreground to give a new life to our images.)
-Step #5 Online Editing Session: (2 weeks after the workshop we will schedule an online session to address any questions regarding the editing process. It is highly recommended that you take the online course prior to attending this session)
- Shortly after purchase, you will receive an email with additional information.
- In the event we have to cancel the workshop due to weather conditions on the designated date we will reschedule to another date. In case rescheduling would not be possible or you cannot attend the 2nd date we will offer you a refund of 50% of the purchase price as you will be keeping the Night Photography & Light Painting Online Course Product.
Night Photography & Light Painting Online Course.
Our Night Photography & Light Painting Course is a detailed step-by-step guide that explains the craft of creating unique images doing creative light painting on a foreground with the background of the Milky Way.
This course compiles three years of extensive research and experience.
The Course Includes:
- 1-A video course divided into 5 modules: (To access the videos, find the “Night Photography Course Video links” PDF file inside the downloadable PDF files folder and click on each video module.)
-Module #1 Introduction: (Gear, Planning, Dark Sky Locations, Milky Way Calendars, Weather & Camera Settings)
-Module #2 Shooting: (Daytime exploration, Astronomy apps, Focus, Composition, Remote controlling the camera, Milky Way Pictures & Light painting the foreground)
-Module #3 Editing: (Adobe Lightroom edits, Stalking, Reducing noise, Blending & Adobe Photoshop edits)
-Module #4 Planning the perfect night: (Daytime exploration at the Galleta Meadows Sculpture Park in Borrego Springs)
-Module #5 Post production & printing: (Signing your pictures, Monitor calibration, Reducing noise, Sharpening, Upscaling image resolution, Printing art pieces, Photo books & Postcards)
- 2-All the RAW files of the pictures taken in this course so you can use them to practice the editing process.
- 3-A PDF Summary guide
- 4-A PDF Quick reminder guide to use when shooting.
- 5-A PDF Guide Map of the Galleta Meadows Sculpture Park, which contains the GPS location of all the sculptures and a QR code to access a guide created on Google Earth.
© 2023 My Flying Eyes. All rights reserved. All material appearing on this course (“content”) is protected by copyright
under U.S. Copyright laws and is the property of My Flying Eyes or the party credited as the
provider of the content. You may not copy or transmit the contents of this Course either
electronically or in hard copies, or links to the videos, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create
derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any such content, nor may you distribute any part of this
content over any network, including a local area network, sell or offer it for sale, or use such content to
construct any kind of database. You may not alter or remove any copyright or other notice from copies
of the content on this course. Copying or storing any content except as provided above is expressly prohibited without prior written permission of My Flying Eyes or the copyright holder identified in the individual content’s copyright notice.
For permission to use the content on this course, please contact email@example.com